Saturday, February 13, 2010

Random thoughts of greatness

This guy doesn't look like he could hurt a fly - right?!
Toto looking particularly cute after a haircut/wash and probably blow dry.

  • When discussing heated car seats with Michael, he explained they are pretty neat only his butt doesn't get cold.
  • My mother sent me a check for $22.70 - for the gas I put in her car during a visit a month ago. How she knows/remembers the amount is bewildering to me, as I paid in cash and she can't turn her neck very well.
  • As my watch reflected on the ceiling the other day, I was reminded of school days and watch reflections on the teacher's back and blackboard etc. Kids could drive the teacher's crazy with this simple act of mischief, but not me - I was a pretty straight arrow.
  • Michael woke up almost a whole hour early one day this week and when I heard the shower going, I too got up. Of course with no clock in the bedroom, I figured it must be time to get up. No. When Michael realized his mistake, he went back to bed for a good half hour. This was after showering and getting dressed. That is a TALENT I do not possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment